Friday, June 14, 2013

Sunscreen keeping us looking younger?!

Who'd a thunk it?

For those of us who are getting older every minute…(hee hee) and have some skin discolouration from the sun, yet need protection, my daily cream to date is …

The Revelage Brightening Moisture Face Cream with SPF 30

I use it in conjunction with my RE9 products and the Revelage line. They work well together. There is also a fantastic hand cream that brightens and contains sunscreen too. 

Let's protect our aging skin daily. 

***************************************************

I must admit I am in love with the newest products Arbonne has just launched! 

Firstly, the new mascara - "It's A Long Story"! My eyelashes feel so full and look sooo long. It's water resistant and lasts wonderfully.



Secondly, Wow! Fantastic! Arbonne has just introduced a new hair care line that I love. I typically have dry coloured hair and this stuff is great. And…a mousse that is botanically based,  pure, safe and beneficial...from a green company that's earth friendly. I am really excited knowing that these products are safe for me and cruelty free. 

This mousse protects hair from sun damage and maintains hair colour longer. (May also be purchased with other purchases - PWP- as a travel kit!)

I'll post some more pictures of the shampoo, conditioner and hair masque later. They are from the same line - Pure Vibrance. 

(You can contact me annettetidball@myarbonne.ca or order online here )

Hope you are having fun becoming your best self! 

No comments:

Post a Comment