Thursday, September 19, 2013

Good Eatin'

Hi Everybody! Talk about good eating! If you are in the area, and you like Italian food, I would recommend trying out  homemade dishes, with fresh ingredients from Tasty Tomato on Stoney Plain Rd.

Since it was a "Cheat" day for me and my Hubby, we dug right in before I even thought to take a pic. I enjoyed the tiny little meatballs, (called circo ? sounds like Cheer-oh) tossed in penne with a somewhat creamy tomato sauce. Hubby tried the shells with chicken and mushrooms. The focaccia bread was super fresh and yum, delivered with an oil and vinegar dip;  (which we always love).

So, dessert came and after enjoying a few mouthfuls, I popped out my camera and voila! A picture for you. This dessert is called Bacio bianco. It was a yummy vanilla ice cream filled with a raspberry sorbet,  covered in a dee-lish white chocolate and drizzled with raspberry sauce.  What a great way to end our cheat day.



Now I am off to actually watch TV! (something I hardly ever do) but it's all because Sara Richardson is back tonight with her new show Real Potential. So Happy in the Journey….   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment