Tuesday, May 5, 2015

My favorite breakfast these days

Hi everyone! I have been away and I have been busy. We did some travelling (which I plan on posting some pics later) but I really just wanted to share with you my newest breakfast fav.

I have been juicing - and I LOVE it! But I decided not to purchase a juicer. When I watched the online videos comparing juicers I realized that my Vitamix blender and a nut bag (this is truly a bag that is finer than a cheesecloth and acts like a strainer-which I found at my nearest health food store) well, combined they produced the clearest juice. Plus my nut bag cost less than $8 and that was totally affordable.

Then, as I was walking through Chapters/Indigo with my girls I discovered Molly Sims new book. Inside was this amazing recipe for a green detox smoothie. Note- this is not a juice but I totally love it! My two girls love it too, which is saying something. My husband is not so fond of it...yet!


Molly also has a website/blog mollysims.com if you're interested. 

Well, until next time - let's continue to find happiness in our journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment