Monday, November 11, 2013

Clean Waffles - Yum!

Kids tried and true -

This comes from The Gracious Pantry:



I made mine with just whole wheat flour, considered grinding up my wheat in my super blender but decided to use up what I already had…check out her site to get the full recipe. They tasted fabulous and …no fat people!  This is a low down on what Tiffany's recipe calls for. (Remember to use a natural sweetening source when sitting down to have a bite: - maple sugar or honey and not too much if you're eating clean and shrinking your waistline)

  •  whole wheat flour
  •  milk 
  •  egg whites
  •  vanilla
  •  cinnamon
  •  baking powder


She also has many other recipes 
listed. Just in the 'waffle" department she has: sweet potato waffles, gingerbread (can't wait to check that out), almond lemony blueberry, Belgian, protein powder, even clean brownie waffles. I will be returning to her site for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment