Tuesday, June 10, 2014

green shakes

So, my journey as of late…anger. I have found myself angry at my dead husband a lot. (Poor guy, there's no rest for him on the other side of the veil, is there? ;)
I have had a great week and a terrible week at the same time. Some terrible challenges are here and will continue in my future but I also have had some wonderful things come too. One of which was listening to my husband (yes, my new and very much alive husband) tell others how much he loves me and why. Him standing by my side, loving me, sometimes defending me, sometimes protecting me makes our love stronger. So, that was very refreshing!
Now, having said this, it doesn't mean that when I heard the following song on the radio that my heart didn't break all over again.

I will see you again Carrie Underwood

Also today was a great work out! Did I mention that I am now a fully certified personal fitness trainer! Whoo hoo! I did it! So, my fellow training and wonderful friend and I had a magnificent work out. This is what I ate post training! It looks gross and it was yummy!

Found it at fitness magazine.com




I forgot to take the pic as I was kinda hungry…oops! =)

Journey well friends! Make good choices as this determines your future. =>


No comments:

Post a Comment