Sunday, May 25, 2014

Mother-of -the-Bride

Hello. Sorry to have been away so long. I had a short season of feeling depressed. I go through these at times. Feeling angry at Heavenly Father for taking my husband back home and leaving me…you get the idea. That process worked its way through my system, but I expect it will come again. It all needs to be dealt with. 

So, when I felt better I decided to finish my personal fitness training course. I am almost done! Just 3 more intense essays to complete, and this week to complete them. Plus, a two day first aid course! Phew!

On top of that, I may have failed to mention - I am planning a wedding reception for my daughter in our back yard. I have some most wonderful helpers, that's for sure. 

That is what brings me to my next topic…I need a hair do. I have med-long hair and want an up-do that is romantic and wispy. My daughter's wedding is vintage with soft muted pinks and mints and beautiful romantic flowers. So, ladies (and gentlemen) any suggestions? I have found 2 pics on the 'net so far.

Facebook me your ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment