Friday, May 9, 2014

Dark Spots?

I do love my Arbonne and I especially love their Revelâge whitening products without bleach! I currently love the day cream with SPF 30. I glow when I wear it which makes me look younger! 
Whoo hoo! Arbonne
But, I did stumble on this at everydayhealth.com. Who doesn't like to experiment? 

"Lemon juice and red onions are naturally acidic, and when combined together, they create a gentle-yet-effective at-home alternative to dark spot and hyperpigmentation treatments that are often formulated with harsh chemicals.
For best results, Michael Lin, MD, a board-certified dermatologist in Beverly Hills, California, suggests blending ¼ of a red onion with freshly squeezed lemon  juice before applying it to the desired area with a Q-tip. After 10 to15 minutes, wash off the homemade treatment with a mild cleanser."

Let me know your results!  

No comments:

Post a Comment