Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What are your organs telling you?

I went to a physiotherapist appointment with one of my children and was a pleasantly surprised that she would have these posters in her office about how our organs remember (mostly negative) feelings and that they hold onto them. She seems to be a really great physiotherapist and finds the source of the problem and treats that. (Again, not like so many medical practitioners who simply treat the symptom.) I am loving this new wave of taking care of the whole patient.

I took a few pictures to "prove" what I learned. Here's the link where you can purchase the poster from.

http://shop.barralinstitute.com/Product-List/Charts-and-Posters/Understanding-Your-Organs

The Heart:
fear of being abandoned
excessive attachment
fear of judgement
fear of way of dying
guilt
distrust
joy and happiness


The Intestines:
great need for security and protection
great need to talk
remarkably meticulous
hypochondria
tenancy toward exaggeration and theatrics
slightly
great generosity
mood swings
great faithfulness
obstinate


These were some interesting points to name a few.


As for anything further on this matter…I cannot tell. I do not know. Happy on your journey yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment