Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Do You Love Me?

I have struggled many times now, wondering if Jesus and Heavenly Father love me as much as they love -you. As I was reading tonight I prayed again, "Do you love me as much as you love them?" Immediately, quietly and tenderly I heard, "I send you Brian." 

It's true. He does. He sends me back my deceased best friend when I need him. I feel his closeness and know he's there. 

He loves me. I've been angry for so long in my heart. I've been hurting that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ would take away my best and truest friend and companion I had ever had, but He is kind enough to send him back to me, almost daily, to comfort me, testify and teach me and sometimes just "be"with me. How foolish I have been. 

It was good to be reminded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment