Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Ideas

Hi again! Ok…so we all know that I am an Arbonne International Consultant…(and that I love my products and use them daily_, okay…so here is some exciting news and maybe a little holiday helper.

Shape magazine reviews our Pamper-mint Foot Scrub
I use it. I love it. (and the socks are super cozy too) Check out the reviews on the link above.

Here are some other reviews on the make-up primer.


Our make-up primer comes out at number one! (Above Clairns, Mac, Smashbox and HD) And you only need the size of a raindrop!


Remember we do NOT have:
  • gluten
  • soy
  • whey 
  • Sucralose 
  • animal by-products
  • no harmful chemical fragrances 
  • no chemical dyes
  • SLS's (Sodium Lauryl Sulfates)
  • phthalates (These are perfumes and a binding agent. These soften plastic and are not by law required to be removed from our skin care. Yuck. But they are by law required to be removed from our water bottles. Whaaat??!!)
  • parabens (harmful preservatives that are in almost ALL skin care)


But we ARE: 
  • FSC certified (Forestry Stewardship Council. Everything is recyclable right down to the vegetable dye labels)
  • botanically based
  • PH correct
  • PETA approved (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals)
  • Vegan approved (we are free of gluten, whey, soy, Sucralose and animal by-products)



Here's my link. Contact me and I can tell you how to get a fantastic discount! 



No comments:

Post a Comment