Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Ghosts of '43

This weekend was a fun one. I had a photo shoot with some fellow actors promoting a family documentary/Canadian WWII aviation history film, entitled Ghosts of '43. I woke up nervous about the project. I am one of the leads in this film (that is currently in production). Regardless, it will be a healing project for me for at least two reasons that come immediately to mind: 1. I haven't been back at acting since my husband Brian died. 2. His death and the story line of the film are closely linked for me, and as such I will heal throughout the filming process. 

Here are some Ghosts of '43 pics…there are many more to enjoy on the Facebook page…https//www.facebook.com/ghostsof43 so if you like it then "like" it on Facebook! More updates will be posted there.

















Please stay happy on your journey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment