Thursday, April 24, 2014

Spring time?!

Okay, so when Easter Sunday came I found my faith being tried. I heard some great talks about the resurrection in our Church sacrament meeting, but they brought me to tears. We believe that Jesus was already brought back to life, his body and spirit are reunited, never to be separated again. And I accept this, I believe this. I also look forward to the day when I can hug my late husband again, but why did this year affect me so badly? I ended up leaving church early and crawling into bed. My family went to Grandma and Grandpa's and I stayed home. By mid afternoon the next day, I was back to my normal self. Bizzare? Perhaps not. I'd say normal.

On the following day I found myself with Brian's sweater on, shovel in one hand and flower bulbs in the other. Playing in the dirt is healing for me. I hadn't really done any gardening since the spring before Brian's accident. It felt so good.

Here are some things I just recently re-posted on my Pinterest board under backyard style:


This was found at Martha Stewart, however, someone posted that they used 2x2's instead and it was much cheaper.



Wow! I love this. I have no where to hang it yet, but I will keep this in mind.


Cruise on over to my Pinterest and see what other spring-inspiring things you see.

Happy Journeying!

No comments:

Post a Comment