Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fabric Window Treatments

Hi Everybody! (How's the turkey belly?) ;)
Okay, so I am truly no-where closer to finalizing our window covering…decision…problem…you know…issue. I found some interesting sites that I'd love to share with you. I'm not sure if becoming more educated on this subject is helping or hindering my ability to choose. Ahhh! From HGTV...


Roman's


Draperies


Traditional Flat Roman's


Drapes with Shutters 


Sheer drapes with blinds


Embellished Roman's


Valence


Pillowed Drapes and Roman's 


I kinda like this froo froo look, not sure where it would work, but it's growing on me. 


Ballooned Drapes


HGTV

These are from Bloom...


...still liking the shutters


Bloom Window Fashions

These sites can help you with the different types of fabric window treatments.

Whilst looking at draperies I got a little distracted, (bored/frustrated/overwhelmed with choices…) and found myself looking at my favourite furniture by Stanley. If my furniture did not come from Kijiji and get a paint over, then it came from Stanley's coastal line. Here's the link. (And here's the lamp table that I like.)




Stanley Furniture

1 comment:

  1. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.
    window treatments

    ReplyDelete