Saturday, September 29, 2012

3 min fire drill - one of my acting bits

Hi Everyone! So I went to my 20 year high-school reunion tonight. It was so great to see such smiling wonderful people. We all seem much the same (child like in many aspects) but now mature. How is it possible that we are now those "old folks"? NO WAY! I refuse!

We all asked the typical questions…what do you do? Married? Kids?... and so for those of you who were interested and I haven't yet reached you on Facebook, (and to all my loyal readers - yup - YOU!) Here is a video I did when I was more actively pursuing my acting career. (Filmed before my amazing loving, loyal husband Brian died in a plane crash while putting out a fire, which turned into a fire…odd how life is more bizarre than fiction..)  Anyhow, enough of that, this is netshappyplace… and here's the clip…roll camera! (SHHHH quiet on the set!)


Be safe, love those around you - (where-ever they may be in life) and be true to yourself. Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment