Friday, September 7, 2012

Window Treatments

Ok folks, here are some fabulous pictures I found on the Internet to help me with my decision making.

Let me know what you think....

(I'm sorry it was late when I searched them so I can't be sure what sites I found them on...;(


I really like the shutter idea. 


This one allows for so much light to come through. Beautiful.


This is not my colour scheme but the Roman shades may be preferable on the windows with the benches.

This is a nice traditional look, I think. It allows privacy but still lets in lots of light. (And it's so quaint!)


Look at these Roman shades ( I think that is what they are called, correct me if I'm wrong) They have a nice bright print. I like the way they gather when pulled up.

Again, with the part way curtains...so sweet. I may do a combination of the above in different rooms, who knows?


Lovin' it!! So bright and clean.


Or, this! Shutters with a cute fabric above.

This is actually a vintage tea towel hanging as a blind. (I probably won't do this as I don't have any vintage tea towels, but it is so cute I had to include it.)

Again, way cute...

4 comments:

  1. All the pictures are amazing! No wonder you had a hard time picking one for a favorite. But if I have to choose, I’ll pick the fourth picture to the last. Because white is always a classic; nothing can go wrong with it, especially since it matches with the shutter as a window treatment. It looks very chic. How about you? What did you end up choosing?

    Alan Sullivan @ Window Pro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alan! We did do the classic white shutters in two bedrooms, and of course, our house has variety, so mostly we stuck with Roman shades. Above the kitchen sink is a curtain hung half way such as photos 4 and 6.
    Hope you are happy in your journey! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice articles always attract the viewers. And your article is very attractive and informative. Keep it up and do post regularly please…

    Interior Faux Wood Shutters

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this post,And I guess that they having fun to read this post,they shall take a good site to make a information,thanks for sharing it to me.
    DIY

    ReplyDelete