Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mail is in!

Here's what happens when you forget to pick up your mail key. (Actually, I was super duper busy with the move and kids…) This was only about a week back, sad to admit that…



Well, life gets super busy at times, hey? I am trying to maintain a level of balance. Sometimes family balances to the one side, sometimes work on the other, sometimes it's me taking time for myself and feeling guilty all the while and sometimes it's just quiet. I can compare it to a teeter totter. I am going to enjoy some of that quiet me time right now and read the 5th book in The Great and Terrible series- From the End of Heaven, by Chris Stewart.  Have you ever wondered who you really were before you were born? What your talents were? Who you knew and were close to? (Ever have those deja vu's? Or I swear I've met you before..?) Here's the link:

The Great and Terrible Series


A very interesting non-fiction book about a Doctor's encounter with death is - To Heaven and Back by Mary C. Neal MD. This is a really good read too.

To Heaven and Back

Ok everyone. Happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment