Friday, September 14, 2012

What's New?

Hi Everyone. Have you all settled into your new September routines? We are blessed to have such great weather right now. Count your blessings.

I want you to know, as I post these pictures, (since I was with some ladies the other day, and I have heard this from one of my dearest friends too) that my house is NOT perfect, unless you do not LIVE in your house, no-body's house is perfect, nor should it be that way. As you can see, I had just vacuumed, and since I was vacuuming, I picked up some toys, fixed the (sorta) already made bed, threw some funny looking pillows that don't match but the kids love, into the hallway and then snapped this picture for use LATER on my blog. Right now, I have to vacuum again, as I had kids over (which is what I love, kids hanging out at my house) but, yes! I have crushed fishy crackers, bread crumbs and popcorn in my carpet right now. I will get to it. But not right now. Now is my time. I am a busy Mom and we all need a few moments to ourselves to re-group. I just thought I would share that tidbit with you, because I am a normal person who wants to be the best I can be everyday - but not perfect. Not in this life, anyway.. =)

Ok, so now that I hope I have lightened your expectations of what reality should look like...here is a picture of my tv room right now! (Actually, after I took this picture I realized it's actually not bad...sorry people. I will post a real mess another time..hee hee)


Here's a peek at a couple of the rooms at our house.


Here you can see the toy box with lift lids and two end cupboards where little girls like to keep their treasures.


See? Told ya. I had just vacuumed. 


I'm sure there are toys under the bed but I didn't check as I was having company by right away. 


We took away their dresser so they could have more play space and had the dresser built inside their closet instead. (I also threw the dirty clothes that were piled in the closet into the hall.)


This little girl didn't need much tidying. She is organized by herself. Her bed needed a few touch ups, but that was it really.




(That teddy is ancient. I had it as a youth.)








Drop me a line and give me your opinion about window coverings. Take a look at my previous post first to see my considerings.





No comments:

Post a Comment