Monday, September 24, 2012

Treat of the Week posting and…a treat for me and my family in the future…!

-CNTC -

Our Arbonne Conference here in Canada was so fabulous:  training, entertainment, products, shopping, food, and fantastic people!


Trying out my new car-to-be.  =) Mercedes Benz all the way, Baby!!



Arbonne is so generous, hey?


Parliament on a moist evening.

Treat of the Week

Ok. It's been a little while since I posted any exciting Arbonne "treats" for you. Here are 2!

1. Lately I have been making sample baskets for my host/hostess of their upcoming parties/get-to-gethers. The contents vary depending on product and household. Here is one example of the goodies I bring over. They and their family then try these remarkable vegan certified, mineral oil free, SLS free (to name just a very few of the benefits of Arbonne) products until we meet again at their party. What a great way to pamper my host/hostess!


(protein shake mix, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, detox wash, men's shave gel, men's exfoliating wash, hand lotion, mud mask, facial scrub, 5 in1 massage oil, RE9 anti-aging skin care line )

2. The Antioxidant - Immunity Boosters are almost here! I am super excited about this. They were available in the States but now we will have them here right away. They are packed with powerful antioxidants as well as immunity & energy ingredients. What does that Car say that little kids love…"Ka-chow!"  These puppies work! (Seriously)  Great in time for the cold season.


I see that my viewer has increased dramatically - this is great! Leave me a message when you're here. Please remember to be happy in the journey. I will leave you with a quote I saw on the airport wall..

"The world belongs to those who see its potential."




No comments:

Post a Comment