Monday, September 24, 2012

Ottawa & the Fallen Firefighters Memorial Wall

My wonderful supportive husband and I went to Ottawa and visited the memorial wall for fallen firefighters in search for my late husband's name. It was a sad time for us both. I thought I would post some of the pictures for those of you who may also have a name on that wall and who may not be able to go see it yet.



A Firefighter's Prayer




The Wall










I highlighted the two valiant pilots. My Brye and his Captain Tim.



Man, we miss him so much. He is truly with us every day. My hubbie now is so wonderfully gracious, supportive, gentle and loving without an once of jealousy in him. He is such an active part of keeping Brian's memory alive. I have truly been blessed with two fantastic, first grade, honourable men. 




1 comment:

  1. Such people are meant to be honored this way, these fallen firefighters sacrificed their lives for the good of people.

    ReplyDelete