Sunday, November 11, 2012

Home Updates

Kitchen is complete…
Well, it's finally done! Our fridge has a door. It took awhile due to the fact that our handle was missing some pieces, but it completes our beautiful white and bright kitchen. You can check out what it looked like before. (The chair fabric is there too, I  believe)


Below is one of the fabrics I was telling you about sometime ago…voila! a Marvellous chair. It's very comfy too. The fabric choice goes well with any of our rooms.



Can you believe these trees? My daughter took these while I was driving. The snow coverage is breath taking. 



And, finish off the day with a yummy cup of hot cocoa at one of my (and my daughter and one of my bestest friends) favourite places - The Duchess Bakery. Look how creative they are with the top!


Well, I am busy planning a surprise for a little someone at our house and will post some pictures later this week, (if all goes well) Be safe on the slippery roads…!




1 comment: