Monday, November 26, 2012

my second quilt ever

Oooh boy! Have I been keeping busy! You? Here is a picture of my second quilt I have ever made (completed one, almost completed this one)


My work space isn't exactly as great as my Mom's and Mother-in-law's (the helper behind this btw)


I love these colours and patterns


We laid it out and ended up playing with it for quite some time before we figured it was "right", but then my inexperienced self sewed it wrong in the end. However, my 8 year old daughter says she doesn't care and is just glad it is made with love from her mommy. (Yay me! What a great moment with her)


Don't look too closely now ;) Next comes the middle, bottom and outer edge. (those are my special non-sewing terms, of course)

I had a great day with my youngest girls the other day and after all our running around we had a date at Starbucks: a little white hot chocolate, regular hot chocolate and some cute yummy shortbread(?) snowmen cookies for my girls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment