Thursday, May 16, 2013

Changes

May 15th, 2010. Old flight confirmation. Mrs and Mrs Brian Tilley. Abbotsford, BC.

I had no idea that was the date of our house hunting in BC. How fun it was to fly out for the day together.

We are heading that way again. So close to the exact date. We couldn't have planned it if we tried.

We are flying over the crash site.

I need to see where he took his last breath. I want to imagine what it was like. How he may have felt before trouble occurred. I am so proud of him and how he bravely sacrificed his life for others. There are so many men and women who put their lives on the line daily. I have a much better appreciation for them now.



This is Brian's first flight. 

I may post pictures of the site upon my return. I haven't decided yet. 

On another note…


It's the changes in life that mark the passing of time. 

Our daughter graduated. Holy Smokes! She looked so beautiful, (which made me feel so old standing next to her).  Her dress was modest, her hair in a romantic updo. She looked elegant and graceful. She literally glowed from the inside out. Her outstanding boyfriend was by her side. A true gentleman.  An evening to always be remembered.



And…

it's LANDSCAPING TIME!!


 Here is what our front looks like now. I can't wait to show you what it will look like soon. So many flowers…I love flowers!










No comments:

Post a Comment