Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Masque Party

Let the girls play!



While shopping for a entrance rug for the new house the girls decided to play. These cute masks had to stay at the store I'm afraid as they were about $55.


Here's the new rug that will (presumably) protect our hardwood floor at the front entrance. For now it looks cozy under our table. I think it will flow with the cottage type feel. (Or whatever style type we are...) It is a great match with the blue furniture. I love when things come together so perfectly like that.




Some of you have been asking what products are the best at Arbonne. WELL, of course I'm gonna say all of them silly! But, seriously...I will feature a new favourite weekly. This week's feature is the Arbonne Intelligence Thermal Fusion Hair & Scalp Revitalizer. 

http://annettetidball.myarbonne.ca


My husband is growing thin (and a little bare in the back) and this is honestly thickening up the front for sure right now. (His sister noticed before we even told her he was using anything!)
My teenage daughter's hair hasn't grown in over a year, it keeps breaking and never grows past her shoulders. She is quite ecstatic now that her hair is getting longer! (In fact, she didn't know what I was typing and saw the catalogue opened and said" I need some more of that") hee hee. 



More work is happening at the house. Fireplace mantels are being made. Again, I will keep you posted with pictures soon! (Promise) ;)










No comments:

Post a Comment