Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Sweet Summer Rain...?

Welcome back, everyone! I'm so thrilled to hear how you are enjoying my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, email me or follow...

How many of  you have had this happen in your area? Oh my goodness, Crazy, hey?


"How would you like to go for a walk around the man- made lake, honey?"





If you look just above the words nets happy...you'll see what used to be a sitting area!

I apologize for not blogging sooner, but we were supporting Kevin in his triathlon adventure. Here is a glimpse at his bike.


This is Kevin's "awesome, sexy bike...!" (Yes, his words, ladies, how can you tell? ;)




And this is Kevin's marking! Sprint 42. 

A Funny Tidbit....

I may have an entrepreneur or a crook on my hands =)

I asked my daughter to help her sister with 3 loads of laundry and I would (this once) be generous and pay them each $5. 

Well, needless to say, Maile came to me later that day hand outstretched, palm extended, requesting her payment of...$15!! She figured she should be paid $5 per load. What a smart, sneaky little cookie! [She never won that battle btw =) ]

rubbermaid.com



There are more workings going on in the new house, but a few set backs due to the constant rain. I will post pictures soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment