Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Few Tidbits

I love these little red shoes! They work with so much. I've worn them with my cute church dresses and last night my parents and I went out to Vic's steakhouse with my Kevie to celebrate his birthday (which is today) and I wore them with my white jeans. So cute...

I'm reading the Great and Terrible series, which consists of 6 books. I am only on the second but thoroughly enjoy them thus far. The tale of our life before earth - as most would know as the war in Heaven- always grabs my attention and gets me thinking outside the box. I like remembering that this life is just a small part of our existence.

The other book of choice is Ardeth G. Kapp's - Doing What We Came To Do. Again, very uplifting literature. Ms Kapp explains (with references) how we as women already have our worth, we came with it, and we need not put ourselves down; the difference between worth and self esteem. What we truly are (worthy beautiful individuals) and what we perceive ourselves as (which is always far too critical and often wrong).

Next topic, cleaning. I'm trying this Woolite product on my chair seat. Hoping this works. I'm glad that my five year old daughter and I took this one outside, seeing as we sprayed most of the house, the sidewalk and the wood.


Now it's pouring outside so the rest will have to wait. Which is fine with me as I'm off to decorate my homemade Skor cheesecake I made for Kevin's birthday, and then open up my Arbonne skin products that were just delivered to me. I love these products and am excited about the way they make me look and feel. More on that another time.  Keep smiling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment