Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Arbonne

Here are a few pictures of some of the Arbonne products. I've become a consultant and I've so excited. I have used so many products and this is the only one I will stick with. I have pictures of my cyst problem on my chin and oily problems on my forehead. I am documenting my progress. This product adapts to your skin. I am using the RE9 anti-aging line. Truly amazing. The dry parts were moisturized and the oily parts of my face were dried up. I'll post my face pictures soon. In the meantime, here are some product pictures. If you want anything from Arbonne, contact me at netshappyplace@gmail.com I'll gladly place an order for you.


An assortment of high quality skin care products and make-up.


Here is the infamous RE9 anti-aging line. (I used this for 3 days and saw results immediately!)


Nutrition, baby care and a skin care line for oily/dry/normal skin, great for my teenage daughters.


I use the powder foundation and bronzer. It covers amazing, especially the scarring (that has changed from bright red to light pink with the Revelage brightening line - not shown above) My skin feels light and fresh, smooth and clean. Yesterday my daughter and I went for an intensive walk for 3 hours in the muggy heat, and my make-up stayed put!! 
Feeling beautiful inside and out makes it easier to...
Be Happy in the Journey!

1 comment:

  1. Love this blog!!! Awesome job Annette - I am totally going to try your crepes!!

    ReplyDelete