Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Our Blue House Has Front Steps

I know I said I'd post pictures of the rest of my (current) home, but first take a look at the newest transformation of our little blue house...


Taken from inside the front door



Here is our front porch to be.

And our future steps.

And thanks to my Mom and Dad's popcorn info... 3 of my children and I headed on over to Harlan and Fairbank's in search of the perfect popcorn oil...in which Harlan's employee so generously gave us 2 samples of pre-measured popcorn packages. Each sealed package included popcorn, butter flavoured popcorn salt, and their combo oil - a mixture of coconut oil, butter flavouring and colour. A perfect mixture and voila! We have theatre popcorn! Our little machine is not as big as the machines they have on sale there, so we divided the whole shebang into two...yummy yum yum.


I grabbed a pic just moments before it was all gone...


No comments:

Post a Comment